Quiz ionic app template demonstration updated to version 1.4.4
Quizionic allows you to create Quiz or Question Exam Simulator Apps in Ionic FrameWork with Cordova and SQLite. Quizionic illustrates the use of following capabilities/libraries for a iOS/Android generated App:
1. SQLite/WebSQL: database connectivity: using Cordova SQLite Cordova Plugin
2. CopyDB: A plugin used to copy files from app folder to documents folder like the pre-populated database file data.db
3. In-App purchase: Plugin to enable In-App Billing/Purchasing feature.
4. Google Analytics: Plugin to track App usage by recording user events/navigated screens interactions.
5. Google AdMob: Plugin to monetize your app trough the use of banner/interstial ads from Google.
6. Social sharing: A plugin that allows the sharing across Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, Email and more.
7. InAppBrowser: Open websites using the In Application Browser.
8. Chart js: HTML5 based charting that uses HTML5 canvas for visual data representations.
10. Localstorage: The easy way to store permanent information on mobile devices/browsers
11. Cordova File plugin. Copy, rename, remove file and folders in your phone.
12. Cordova File-transfer plugin. Download and Upload files to/from device.
13. Cordova Device plugin. Determine device platform and OS.
14. Cordova Crosswalk-Browser plugin. Improved response for Ionic Framework based GUI on Android devices.
Quizionic template has been built based on SEO Expert App developed and published by StudioMob that can be found in stores (Android/iOS) with the purpose of providing an eLearning and exam simulation tool for Google Analytics and AdWords certification. The App contains more than +750 questions.
Detail information and download apk file for your android phone: googleplaystoreapks.com/category/libraries-demo