Robopupu is a demo application for the Robopupu Android library.
• Robopupu.MVP: A Model-View-Presenter (MVP) API.
• Robopupu.Feature: A flow controller type of architectural design pattern for using components that encapsulate navigation logic for and configuration of application features.
• Robopupu.Plugin: A plugin framework that supports dependency injection (DI) and allows decouples communication between components without requiring the components to explicitly register with one another. The API can be used to replace event bus type of communications.
• Robopupu.Dependency: A dependency injection (and pulling) API. Dependency injection in Robopupu.Plugin API utilises this API.
• Robopupu.FSM: A simple library for implementing hierarchical Finite State Machines that support most of the UML state diagram features, including: nested states, initial points, entry points, choice points, and history points.
See robopupu.com for documentation and accessing the source codes.
See detail information and download apk file: googleplaystoreapks.com/category/libraries-demo