Create amazing apps for all platforms in no time!
You can browse through all the demos and widgets from this single app. The full source code of this Qt Showcase App and all its demos are available open-source in the free V-Play SDK.
To download the free V-Play SDK and start building mobile apps that shine, go to v-play.net/apps
The available demos in this app are:
• Messaging app like Facebook
• News app with animations like in the Twitter App
• Weather App with smooth animations and view transitions
• Widget showcase with native ListView, Swipeable List Items, Tab Bars, Tinting and Input Dialogs
V-Play is based on the Qt framework. Qt is a powerful cross-platform toolkit based on C++ which enables powerful animations with Qt Quick and native performance on all major mobile platforms.
V-Play extends the Qt 5 framework with components highlighted in this app. These are for example:
• Components that allow native user experience on all major mobile platforms with a single code base. E.g. on iOS you will experience swipe back gesture support, while on other platforms a navigation drawer is used – this is supported automatically without any change of code.
• Full range of native widgets optimized for a native platform behavior like tabs, dialogs and list views.
The V-Play SDK allows native user experience with a single code base and fluid animations. You can download it together with the full source code of this app for free at v-play.net/apps
Download apk file for your android phone: googleplaystoreapks.com/category/libraries-demo