The app demonstrates scenarios that can be achieved with Telerik UI for Android.
For more information, please visit: telerik.com/android-ui
Controls & Features included
– Group, Sort, Filter
– Load on demand
– Pull to refresh
– Deck of Cards layout
– Slide layout
– Swipe to execute
– Item reordering
– Linear, Grid and StaggeredGrid layout strategies
– The Telerik ListView is based on the Android RecyclerView so UI vitualization is provided out-of-the-box
– Financial (OHLC, Candlestick)
– Plotting multiple axes on a single chart
– Pan & Zoom
– Miscellaneous features
– Palettes – set of predefined styles for each chart type
– Annotations – visual elements for highlighting areas on the plot. Can be used as comments or as markers for specific values on the plot.
– Labels – both for series and axes
– Default and Custom editors
– Read-Only mode
– Different commit modes
– Can display events from the device’s calendar
– Week, Month & Year view
– Single, Multiple & Range selection
– Customizable cells
– Different events display modes
– Predefined open/close animations
– Can be opened from all edges of the screen
– Customizable fade layer
– Customizable drawer size
– A non-UI adapter that offers an easy way to sort, group and filter in-memory data. Used internally by the ListView.
– The DataSource is most useful when used as a “data hub” where data is obtained, reshaped and sent to a view to be displayed.
– A component that exposes an easy way to gather feedback from your application users. The AppFeedback control is integrated with the Telerik Platform and provides a convenient way to manage the user feedback.
– A control based on the native Android ScrollView that provides simultaneous horizontal and vertical scrolling.
New examples are added regularly. The application’s source code is available on GitHub: github.com/telerik/Android-samples/tree/master/Telerik-Examples
Detail information and download apk file: googleplaystoreapks.com/category/libraries-demo